Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's new?

I have tried numerous times to keep up with this thing, but sadly I am either A) Lazy, B) Busy, C) Very forgetful. I actually had to do a search tonight to find my own blog. That's sad. Anyway, with so much going on lately I decided I needed to find something minimally productive to work on when I need to take some ME time.

So, what am I into these days? Well I have a 2 year old and a 2 month old. That is the biggest challenge for me right now. One very active and one very helpless. It's quite an interesting and stressful day. Then throw in the one year old puppy that lacks obedience training and all hell breaks loose. I love my family, don't get me wrong, but I'm with them all day every day, every minute. I feel insane some days.

I'm also taking classes at Mansfield University. I started so soon because I knew I would need something to make me feel like I'm accomplishing more than just dishes and laundry everyday (if I can even get that much done.) I'm only taking 2 online classes right now while I learn to juggle family and school. Will be adding 4 more during the summer and hoping to be ready for campus by the fall for a full-time course load. I am currently undeclared because of transfering from Central Penn. I need a 3.0 to get into the Spanish Education program. I heard that they were discontinuing this major, so I have 2 easy classes to ensure I get the G.P.A. needed.

I am taking microcomputer systems and an intro health class. Both are quite easy for me. For my micro class we are exploring internet based application software. Currently working with Google Docs. I used the Presentation feature tonight for one of our assignments. My focus was my family so I'm going to share it with everyone. My Life, My Family. For health I'm doing a week long extra credit assignment. I'm keeping a food journal with calorie intake for 5 days straight. Because of this, I actually planned dinner for a week, made a shopping list, and bought only what was on the list.It was nice, I was only in walmart for 20 minutes as opposed to the usual 1 1/2 hours. I even made a simple table chart in Excel to count my calorie totals.

No comments:

Post a Comment